Monday, December 28, 2009

The start of a food lovers findings!

I am your average girl with a love for food. I have no proffessional training in culinary cooking, but love to cook and experiment with new recipes. And of course I love to eat! I was looking for a way to expresses my love for food and the different experience I have encountered with food and couldn't have thought of a better way to do it then to blog! Sitting here this monday morning am writing this all I can think is whats for breakfast??? Yes I am one of those people who wake up starving and cereal and milk will not do for me. I think my favorite morning meal is in order!

Ingredients:
Half an Everything Bagel (or any bagle you prefer)
Whipped Cream Cheese
Garlic Salt
One Egg
Butter

Recipe:
Toast the half of bagel in the toaster and add the cream cheese when toasted to your likeness. While bagel is toasting add the butter to a pan over medium heat. Add the egg and fry ( I like my medium well runny in the center but cooked through on the white). Sprinkle the bagel with a dash of garlic salt and then top the bagel with the fried egg and enjoy!

Some of my recipes are out of the ordinary or not to culinary standards, but thats why I love them and want to share them. Well can't wait to go eat breakfast... Untill next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment