Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Banana Bread!

I rarely bake, but when I do it is usually banana bread! I remember having this cook book when I was a kid that had the all different kinds of recipes of kids and banana bread was my favorite recipe to make out of that book. It makes the house smell so good and makes a great after dinner treat! Not having a recipe I winged it and needless to say it ended up pretty darn good!

Banana Bread:

Ingredients:
3 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 mashed riped bananas
3 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup vegtable oil


Preheat oven to 325

Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl combine the eggs, bananas, vanilla, and vegtable oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix. Once the ingredients are mixed together, grease two loaf pans and pour the mixture in two. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Then let cool and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment