Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bathing Suite Meals

Looking at the calendar I realize in a little over a month we will be going to Lake Powell for Labor Day Weekend. Ever since having Dylan I have been trying to avoid the bathing suite, or at least wearing it in front of large groups of people. So I have decided to eat healhty and exercise to try and look good in that bathing suite come Labor Day! I don't k now exactly how Dusty is going to feel about the meal choices for the next month but I guess he will have to eat them, or figure something else out.

For tonights dinner I decdied to go with turkey meatballs. This way I can eat mine over a salad and Dusty can have his with noodles and sauce, see he can't complain too much I could have made him eat the salad. Anyway here is the recipe I came up with for the turkey meatballs. Hope you enjoy!

Turkey Meatballs

Ingredients:
1lb ground turkey
1 egg
2 tlbs dried italian seasonings
3 garlic cloves
1/2 of a small onion
1 cup parmesan cheese (the kind in the can)

Recipe:

In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, egg, dried seasonings, and parmasean cheese. I like to grate in the onion and garlic that way there are no chunks. Mix togehter with your hands and make sure everything is combined.






Form into balls.



Cook in a pan over mead heat with olive oil. About 5 min each side. You could also bake these at 350 for about 20-25 min or untill cooked through.



So what is your favorite bathing suite meal??? I would love to hear everyones recipes.


Untill Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment