Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Breakfast Foods??

I find myself so often posting about dinner, but I am very curious what everyones favorite breakfast foods are (healthy and non-healthy). I am the kind of person who wakes up starving and needs to eat now!!!! Often I have to step back and think of something healthy or I end up eating a cheese crips with two eggs fried in butter in the middle. Lately I have been doing pretty good with healthy breakfast here are a few of my breakfast tips.

From the post, http://foodloversfindings.blogspot.com/2010/02/pancakes-pancakes-pancakes.html, I have found that adding fresh blueberries to the "pancake" mix is amazing. Also I make an over med egg, with olive oil instead of butter, and place on the top and of the oatmeal pancake so yummy! Another tip for this recipe is to add in a half a scoop of fiber, I really like Arbonnes fiber, you can check that out at http://www.arbonne.com/ or message me for a sample.

When I am in the mood for eggs I have been eating omelets with tons of veggies. My main trick here is to use one regular egg and one egg white, that way you aren't getting all the fat and calories in two eggs. I like to add mushrooms, zuchinni, bell peppers, fresh spinach, or any veggies I have in the fridge.

My last breakfast that I have been eating a lot of lately is the 100 calorie english muffins with Nutella and bananas! So yummy and this is great before a workout!


What is your favorite breakfast?? Love to hear from everyone!!

Untill Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment