Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Loving the healthy food!

So this is day 2 of my Arbonne 7 day detox cleanse, and I am actually doing good surprisingly. This detox is amazing, what it consists of is a drink you mix with water and sip on through out the day along with 32 ozs of water. The reason I choose this detox to kick off my "diet/weightloss" is because you are able to eat, although you should stay away from alcohol and processed foods. You can check out the detox at, http://www.ashleywilliams.myarbonne.com/, or email me for more info eorashley@hotmail.com.

 So far I have been doing great and my fiance has even liked what I have made for dinner each night! I have been packing in the veggies and trying out new ways to prepare them. Yesterday we had a great chicken dinner, marinated with italian dressing and hot sauce (this is one of our favorite marinades), and roasted cauliflower. Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies because you can do so many different things with it. I love smashing it to make fake out mashed potatoes, I love it raw, and love it boiled with cheese sauce! Since I am watching the calories I decided to roast it and it turned out amazing! Here is what I did:

Roasted Cauliflower

Ingriedents:
1 Cauliflower Head
2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive
1 Tablespoon Poultry Seasoning
Salt and Pepper

Recipe:

Preheat oven to 400.
Cut the leaves and stems off the cauliflower and then into bite size pieces and place in a bowl. In a small bowl add the balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper. Toss this mixture with the cauliflower, then spread on a baking sheet and bake for 20 min. Then enjoy!

Many more healthy recipes to come so stay tuned!!!


Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment