Monday, March 22, 2010

Veal

Ok so I know I am a little late posting my veal recipe. I have had a lot going on therapy on my hand, wedding planning (only a month away!), and I just got back from Vegas where I was attending Arbonne National Training Conference. Which by the way was amazing 150 new products were launched and they are 24 hour result driven check them out at http://www.ashleywilliams.myarbonne.com/!

Anyway the Veal ended up being amazing and everyone loved it! I bought the veal cutletts and decided to bread them and fry them in butter! Before I even told Madison what it was she said "this meat is so good!" Needless to say this was a much better choice then the brussel sprouts ugh! Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
1lb Veal Cutlets
salt
pepper
Bread Crumbs
2 eggs beaten
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil

Recipe:
Salt and pepper the veal. Make an assembly line with the first the cutletts, then the eggs, and then a plate of the bread crumbs. In a frying pan add the butter and olive oil to heat up around medium heat. First dip a cutlet at a time into the egg and then into the bread crumbs, fry in the oil/butter for about 3 min on each side. Continue with the rest of the cutlets!

Then enjoy!

The meat was so tender and amazing I will defenitely be using it more often. What is your favorite veal recipe???

No comments:

Post a Comment