Monday, March 29, 2010

Vegas and amazing food!!

I know it has been a week or so since I have blogged. This is a very busy time for me, last week I attended Arbonne's National Convention in Vegas and this past weekend I had my bridal shower and bachlorette party! All of these events were amazing and had great food involved.

Lets start with Arbonne's national convention in Vegas, what an amazing event. I am so excited to be apart of this company right now. Our new ceo is making it easier to be successful and launched 150 new products, if you are interested you can check them out at http://www.ashleywilliams.myarbonne.com/. So anyway Vegas always equals great food and of course most of the time it is expensive food! While attending the convention I stayed at the MGM Grand and ate a wide variety of different food. From the amazing breakfast at Wichcraft Sandwiches to room service pizza, to an all day buffett, and finally an amazing dinner at Sea Blue the trip was just fun and food filled! At Wichcraft Sandwiches I had a panni breakfast sandwhich with bacon, fried egg, lettuce, provolone cheese and an amazing ciabatta bread, and to top it all off I was stood in line next to Sue Cassidy! Thinking about this breakfast I can taste the amazing bacon in my mouth, hopefully this doesn't make me too hungry lol!

Another day at the convention we took advantage of a special they were offering at the buffet, $30.00 for breakfast,lunch, and dinner. This was about how much dinner alone would have been at the buffet so it was a great deal. Breakfast was ok nothing too special, and I missed lunch, but dinner was great! Great as in crab legs that were already cracked open for you, sushi, mac and cheese, and an amazing desert spread! I could have stayed there all night and ate!

The last night in Vegas we went to an amazing dinner at Sea Blue. We had a lobster bisque that was so creamy and delicious there was nothing left in the bowl! We had an appetizer that had a variety of their raw dishes, scallop ceviche, tuna tartar, and yellow tail jack crudo. This also was gone with nothing left on the plate, each was seasoned perfectly and was so tasty. For dinner I ordered the scallops from the wood burning grill. I am a huge fan of scallops and always like to try them at different places, often they are not cooked right but this was not the case here. The scallops were cooked perfectly they melted in your mouth and were so sweet and savory it was heaven. I was so full by the end of the meal but could not imagen leaving a single bite of scallop on the plate, it was just too good! I would recommend eating here to anyone that loves seafood!

Wow talking about  all of this food is making me hungry! Thank goodness we had to walk a lot at the convention or else I would have gained 20lbs!!!

What is your favorite place eat at in Vegas???

Stay tuned for the food update on my bridal shower/bachlorette weekend it was great also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment