Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Food shows so dangerous!

Sitting here watching the travel channel show called 101 Chowdown Countdown they are showing meat meat and more meat! I wasn't hungry when I sat down to watch TV in fact I was going to let Dusty fend for himself for dinner tonight, but now I am starving. Being lazy from moving today we ordered in, we live pretty far from town but have this great service called mobile waiters, http://www.mobilewaiters.com/. They deliver a wide vareity of different resturants to customers and even to us. Its great because we can't even get pizza delivered out here, now I can get sushi delivered to my door! Tonight we decided to go with a local sports bar in Anthem Legends, I ordered a french dip (gotta love the roast beef) and Dusty ordered a cheese crisp and boneless wings. I will have to tell you how it all tastes after we eat it! But I just wanted to say how much I love this service and the prices are very reasonable. It is great when you wake up sunday morning with a hang over and can order a salt bagel with egg, muenster cheese, and bacon! That will cure a hangover any day and I dont even have to cook. Well I better go the food is here!

Untill next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment